Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lightning Browser + v2.0.9 FREE Apk

Lightning Browser Pro apk


$1.99

Lightning Browser + v2.0.9 Apk | 200 KB |
Requires Android:2.2 and up

The Most Powerful Web Browser of Its Size
-->

App Review:

Features the free version doesnt have
 Unlimited Tabs
 Unlimited Bookmarks
 Will have more features eventually

Features:
 Holo Interface
 Supports Froyo to JellyBean
 Tabbed Internet Browsing
 Supports Adobe Flash Player
 Fast Start Times
 Small Footprint
 Fast Browsing
 Smooth Scrolling
 Higher Benchmarks than Chrome (tested on a Nexus 7)

Enjoy Lightning Browser, one of the smallest browsers around. It is a high-performance little-sized browser built for those who dont want the cumbersome slowness or size of Firefox or Chrome. Currently it looks best on a tablet, but it will be optimized for phone sized screens soon. I will attempt to update this as often as I have time (I am a student). This is my most major app release to date and Im proud of my work, so if you have ANY problems at all, PLEASE contact me. I always solution, as those that have contacted with me before know and Im friendly

Navigation:
 Long-press a tab to delete it
 Long-press the back button to exit the browser

Enjoy



Whats in this version:

- fixed rendering issues with non-fullscreen mode
- loading animation has changed as a result of the repair


 
 


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment