Friday, March 22, 2013

Bike Race Pro by T. F. Games v2.2.1 FREE Apk

Bike Race Pro by T. F. Games apk


$0.99

Bike Race Pro by T. F. Games v2.2.1 Apk | 16 MB |
Requires Android:2.2 and up

In this easy and quick-paced physics-based free game, tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
-->

Game Review:

This version of Bike Race has:
- All levels unlocked!
- No Ads!Features:
- Multiplayer
- Simple controls
- 12 addictive worlds
- 96 inspiring tracks
- 13 incredible bikes
- Touch to accelerate, tilt to thin the bike
- Cool stuntsBike Race is brought to you by Top Free Games  the creators of the #1 game in the google play store, Racing Penguin.Multiplayer Mode is available! Try to become the best biker upon Android!A few words from our fans:
This is the funnest bike game in the history of bike games
This game was so much fun I lost my job and my wife left me. I sure
hope they will reimburse me for my life.





-->

No comments:

Post a Comment